Gym Duffle Bag
reCharkha’s UPCYCLED HANDWOVEN Duffle Bag is your ideal companion for your daily fitness regime or your weekend getaway. Its spacious interior and handy pockets ensures your towel, water bottle, and clothes can tag along with you wherever you go, be it your local gym or your much-needed staycation at your dream holiday resort. It even comes with a compact weatherproof compartment for your shoes!
40-45 less plastic bags
18″ x 8″ x 8″
- Made from plastic waste on the outside and unbleached cotton lining on the inside
- Has a pair of short cotton handles to carry by hand and a long adjustable cotton handle to sling over your shoulder
- Two side pockets with zips outside
- One small pocket with zip inside
This product has been crafted by hand and may have slight irregularities or imperfections in color. These irregularities are the result of human involvement in the process and add to the finished product's charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece. There might be a slight variation in the shade of the actual product and the image shown on the screen, due to the screen resolution and photography effects.
reCharkha upcycles waste such as polybags, plastic bags, biscuit or wafer wrappers, and other multi-layered packaging, using a traditional charkha (spindle) and handloom to weave into fabric. The upcycled, handwoven fabric is then designed and hand-tailored into fashion accessories, daily utility products and home decor products for conscious consumers located all over the world.
reCharkha employs rural men and women and each item creates job opportunities for marginalised communities, tribal women, artisans and waste pickers while routing plastic waste away from landfills.
Lead time for delivery is between 1-3 working days if items are in stock.
For pre-orders and corporate orders, please refer to the Orders & Payment section under our FAQ.
Kindly be informed that measurements of the products may differ slightly from the ones shown on the product images, which are for illustration purposes.
In line with our values on gratitude and sustainability, Plantitude uses mainly upcycled, repurposed or used packing material for our products and workshops. Thank you for supporting our sustainable approach!
- GENTLE HAND WASH with EcoFriendly detergent
- Some of the products have been combined with natural dyed fabric, sourced from partner artisans
- Natural dye bleeds its color, hence best is to wash the products separately from other clothes/bags
- Do not wash them in the washing machine
- Do not wring the product
- Do not use bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not keep/dry in harsh sunlight
- Keep away from extreme heat like dryers, blowers, heaters, etc.