- This event has passed.
Joo Chiat Farmers Market
February 25 @ 9:30 am - February 26 @ 1:30 pm
Joo Chiat Farmers Market brings to you local farmers, bakers, gardeners and artisans.
About this Event
Joo Chiat Farmer’s Market happens every other weekend at Crane Joo Chiat, bringing to you local farmers, bakers, gardeners and artisans.Besides fresh vegetables and fruits, you will find artisanal baked goods, farm-processed food, indoor and outdoor plants as well as pet food and supplies.
How to get there: we’re right next to the colourful Peranakan Houses at the junction of Joo Chiat & Dunman road! Look for the big CRANE sign. Cafe Natsu is on the ground floor. To get to Crane, follow the path (you’ll see some colourful graffiti on the far wall!) .
For this Feb 25-26 edition, you will find:
- Sourdough and levain pies by @marymount_bakehousesg
- 100% natural, organic & Fair Trade preserved vegetables, extra virgin olive oil, coffee, cacao and guilt-free snacks by @eco_lah
- Locally grown pesticide-free vegetables by @straitsagriculture
- Handcrafted cold process bar soap by @mynakedbar
- Indoor & outdoor ornamental plants & gardening materials by @plantitude.sg
Come redeem a free plant cutting at the Plantitude booth with any purchase from the farmers market.
Joo Chiat Brunch Club hosted by @marymount_bakehouse.sg will be happening at the same time from 10 am – 1pm. Make sure you pre register to secure a slot.
See you there and do bring along your own bag!
Next Joo Chiat Farmer Market’s dates:
March 11 and 12
March 25 and 26
April 8-9, 2023
April 22-23, 2023